Friday, February 12, 2010

The Power of Blogging

Today I read a large portion of the book, Enterprise 2.0. One of the excerpts in the section I will be responsible for presenting discusses the potential for these ESSPs to stop terrorism attacks like what happened on 9/11. I do agree with the author about the strength in blogging and sharing knowledge, but I am skeptical about whether this could actually increase the predictability of future terrorist attacks. In my opinion, this claim seemed like an exaggeration.

I also saw very little distinction between converting potential ties and interactions between strangers. Though it is a very valid and useful point, it seems as though it is the same point said in two different ways.

On a side note, I am very curious of how I did on the exam last week. I hope I did good enough to get an A!

No comments:

Post a Comment